Welcome To LA Driver Education Center
Driving again is an art that is considered as a psychological challenge for many modern psychologists as one has simultaneously to process two physical tasks of changing gear and rotating the steering wheel and mentally analyze the road in order to avoid accidents. If you lose the practice of driving it becomes further complicated.
There are three major causes for a break in driving over a long period:
• If your license is cancelled for any reason like DUI, repeated violation of traffic rules, etc.
• Medical conditions like cardiovascular diseases, stroke or brain diseases.
• Psychological impediments like survivor's guilt in accidents or guilt in the case of accidental death.
Your driving license can be suspended by Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), Secretary of State (SOS), Department of Revenue (DOR) or the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD).
In case any such incident occurs you need to take the following steps:
• Keep a check on your driving license status and check if you are barred from driving for a certain period.
• Obtain a restricted/ hardship driver's license if you are eligible
• Reinstate your driver's license.
We are there to help you in every step of the process. We track your license status and then help you get a restricted license till you get a new official driver's license.
In case you take a break from driving owing to a medical condition or accident. We take care of all your needs pertaining to driving post recovery again.
We have compassionate and specialist coaches who help you gain your driving confidence back after the break. LA Driving Education Center has documentation support for drivers who are driving again after DUI penalty as well.
All you need to do is to walk into our local center and then see yourself motoring happily. Learn More
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles
- West Hollywood
- Van Nuys
- Santa Monica